One of those most rare and sought after honeys in the world. It comes from an isolated and remote area in the Do’an Valley in Hadramout Yemen where the nectar of the Sidr tree has a higher concentration than normal Sidr honey. Our family bee farms have dedicated their lives to producing one of the best raw and natural products nature can give. Supremely potent in health-giving nutrients, highly aromatic and utterly sublime in taste, this is true luxury.
Honeycomb can be eaten as a whole food, spread on toast, broken over Greek yoghurt with fresh fruit and walnuts, crushed over muesli, or used as an investing addition to any fine cheese platter or dessert.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Boosts immunity against diseases.
- Boosts energy throughout the day.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Heals burns, scars and acne.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Treats throats infections and colds.
- Treats allergies.