Extracted from the needles and twigs of the elegant Evergreen Tree, this pungent essential oil will transport you straight to the verdant woodlands of Europe. Used for centuries in preparations to treat coughs and colds, Siberian Fir is also a favourite for the fragrance blends in soap and body products. In aromatherapy treatments, Siberian Fir is used to clear cluttered thoughts and focus the mind ideal during exam periods or when deadlines approach. A vaporisation blend harnessing the woody fragrance of this oil will not only bring a touch of the outdoors to your home, it will also help to create a clean and welcoming environment.
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Abies sibirica (fir) needle oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Needles and twigs
- Aroma: Penetrating, green and fresh with a strong medicinal undertone
- Fragrance Family: Herbal
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and colourless
- Blends Well With: May Chang, Black Pepper, Eucalyptus & Peppermint
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Siberian Fir is a strong essential oil and should be used sparingly in treatments for the skin. Avoid using in massage for people with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use es-sential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene