A rich, rare, raw and very pure honey that is white in colour and intensley floral in taste and aroma. the eastern side of lake Issyk-Kul Valley. Made solely from the nectar of wild flowers that bloom during the summer in the pristine alpine meadows on the Eastern side of lake Issyk-Kul, amid the Tien-Shan Mountains in Kyrgyzstan.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Boosts immunity against diseases.
- Boosts energy throughout the day.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Heals burns, scars and acne.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Treats throats infections and colds.
- Treats allergies.