First cutlery – Fork, Knife and Spoon – Duck handles
This first three-piece cutlery set for kids with a spoon, fork and knife provides an easy to grip, non-slip and lightweight soft silicone handle helping the little foodies to focus on their mealtimes.
This fun cutlery set provides the essential tools required for children to eat independently.
It’s the perfect size for toddlers and pre-schoolers who have graduated from finger foods and spoon feeding and are beginning to self-feed for the years to come.
The fork has round prongs and the knife has a round tip to protect little mouths.
Materials: LFGB silicone and Stainless steel.
The duck cutlery sets are available in rose and mustard which matches the two in one suction plate and bib. There’s also a matching duck plate from our bamboo range.
- 100% LFGB food safe silicone which is non toxic and super easy to clean
- Dishwasher and steriliser safe
- Rounded fork prongs and knife edge to protect little mouths
We use the highest standard of silicone in our cutlery. They are LFGB food safe silicone which has a more comprehensive and strict food safety testing guidelines. Silicone has excellent temperature and chemical resistance. It’s nontoxic and safe for food and drink.
- BPA, Lead, Phthalates, PVC, Mercury, and Latex free
- Water and stain resistant
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
Food grade stainless steel is used for the spoon feeder, knife and fork which is scratch-resistant, non-toxic, long-lasting, and extremely durable.
Info & Care
Not suitable for the microwave
Before first use, wash in warm soapy water or put in the dishwasher. This is how to care for the product after each use too. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals when cleaning your children’s tableware.
For your child's safety and health
- Always use this product with adult supervision
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness
- Always check food temperature before feeding a child.
- Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature of the food before serving.
Our products comply with BS EN 14372:2004 safety requirements – the most rigorous European safety standard for infant’s cutlery and feeding utensils. Our products have been tested for physical safety and chemical migration.