Our sea moss is harvested sustainably, collected from fishermen directly and processed under the supervision of the Saint Lucian Government's National Trade Export Division
WE ARE FRESHLY PREPARING THIS PRODUCT, SO YOU WILL RECEIVE IT WITHIN 3 DAYS.
In regards to Sea moss Gel benefits, they are endless. Seamoss organically contains 92 minerals from the 102 minerals our body is made from. As a result, it is a Superfood that is popular with all of our clients including vegan and vegetarian customers as it helps to boost energy and provide extra vitamins we need on a daily basis.
The benefits of Sea Moss are as follows:
· Sea Moss contains 92 out of the body's 102 minerals
· Can help to remove Mucus from the Body
· Great for Sexual Health - a Natural Aphrodisiac - Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate for Sperm Production
· Good for Thyroid Health - Balancing Hormones
· Helps with Skin conditions - High in Sulphur so great for face masks
· Good for Digestion
· Joint & Bone Health - High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
· Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
· Can help with Colds & Coughs - Vitamin C
· Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
· Mood/Mental Health Booster - Due to Potassium content which helps to maintain healthy Mental & Emotional Function
· Weight Loss - due to Sea Moss ability to absorb moisture to create a feeling of fullness
· High in Iodine - which is said to help prevent radiation poisoning
What Does Sea Moss Taste Like?
Sea Moss is essentially tasteless and does not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
How To Store: Sea Moss Gel should be stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Freeze in ice cubes and store in the freezer for up to 6 months
How To Use: Take orally, consume 1-2 Tablespoons daily. Blends easily into coffee, tea, smoothies, oatmeal and soups. Use as a face or hair mask
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Sea Moss, Spring Water and Lime
To ensure freshness, we always make our Sea moss gel fresh to order in small batches.
To maintain freshness, refrigerate your Gel immediately upon arrival.