Sea Moss, commonly referred to as Irish Moss in the Caribbean is one of the most powerful super-foods in the Ocean. Apart from its powerful anti-inflammatory effects, this algae is a natural healer and packed with vitamins and minerals the body craves for better physical and emotion health.
The Benefits of Sea Moss:
Sea moss contains many vital nutrients that can improve digestion, increase metabolism, boost immunity and so much more. Some of those nutrients include bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, phosphate, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins
- Rich in amino acids, alginic and fatty acids.
- Maintaining Mental and Physical Health with a Rich Source of Dietary Fiber.
- Assists with Fungal, Bacterial, and Viral infections.
- Helps remove mucus from body.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Fights joint and muscle pain.
- Helps build the immune system.
- Reduce Inflammation and Thyroid-Related Issues.
- Aids digestive health.
- Acts as an Appetite Suppressant Aiding in Weight Loss.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties.
- Natural moisturizer for hair and skin.
The benefits of sea moss and the ways it can be used are endless!
SOAK | RINSE | BLEND
1.) Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly with lemon or lime juice (Natural) to remove any grit with cold water.
2.) Place Sea Moss in a bowl or container and just to cover with Distilled or Natural Spring Water.
3.) Let the Sea Moss soak for a full 8-24 hours covered. Drain water and rinse.
4.) Sea Moss will be soft and double in size. Place in blender and blend thoroughly. Add water as needed to create an applesauce consistency.
5.) Transfer Sea Moss gel to a glass container or bowl with a cover and store in refrigerator to gel.
How To Store: Sea Moss Gel should be stored in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Freeze in ice cubes and store in the freezer for up to 6 months
How To Use: Take orally, consume 1-2 Tablespoons daily. Blends easily into coffee, tea, smoothies, oatmeal and soups. Use as a face or hair mask
Ingredients: Wildcrafted Sundried Sea Moss
100% Wild Crafted from the clean waters of St. Lucia