Bees collect the nectar for this honey from a variety of wildflowers and plants which blossom during the summer months. The delicate taste varies from year to year based on what’s in bloom. It always has a fresh, floral taste, is lighter in colour and thicker in texture. Our co-operative of nomadic beekeepers harvest this Sumar honey naturally Yemen’s Hadramout region in the Southern Arabian Peninsula.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Boosts immunity against diseases.
- Boosts energy throughout the day.
- Helps with weight loss.
- Heals burns, scars and acne.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Treats throats infections and colds.
- Treats allergies.